Monday, July 13, 2009

Tyler Perry's White House of Pain


(Family quarters, upstairs at the White House)
Michelle Obama: (walking in back from trip to Europe) Mama I‘m home!
Marian Robinson (Michelle’s mom) Thank God you are home. Your Auntie Madea is on the warpath. You best get that skinny ass half a cracker husband of yours up here
Michelle Obama: Now Mama don’t start that up again, what’s the problem this time. I am very tied. The trip was exhausting and the press was in a frenzy.
Marian Robinson: Well of course they were with that lame ass husband of yours checking out some puertorican girls ass. Get that fool down here right now I want to straighten out his pale ass.
Michelle Obama (picks up phone) Hi, can you ask the President to come upstairs. Thank you.
President Barrack Obama: (Comes rushing in) Is every thing OK? Are the girls all right?
Michelle Obama: My mother wants to talk to you.
President Barrack Obama (mutters under his breath) Oh shit. What now!
Marian Robinson: What did you say you skinny assed fool?President Barrack Obama: Nothing Mother. You do know that I am President of the United States. You might show me just a little respect.
Marian Robinson: You better watch your ass you bean pole looking bean pie eating Nation of Islam booty burglar. What for you checking out that child’s ass?
President Barrack Obama: Now mother please, it was a controversy ignited by an insane blogger lady with too much time on her hands. She needs to worry about her own tofoutty ass.
Marian Robinson: Madea come on out here!
Madea: (comes into the room) There he is that fool boy. What are doing checkin’ out some young Puerto Rican girls ass? What’s the matter with you? And you Michelle letting him get away with that nonsense. I thought we raised you better than that. And your daughter dressing like that. I am moritified.
President Barack Obama: What’s wrong with the way she was dressed?
Madea: Don’t give that nonsense. You put her in that hippie shirt and frizzed out her hair like she was Angela Davis or some shit. What are you trying to turn her into a hippie slut like your mama. Next thing you know she be not shaving her pits and legs and spreading them for some smelly African exchange student.
President Barack Obama: I don’t have to take this from you Madea, I am the President (he feels out of the room).
Madea: Where you going you pansy ass fool? Marian get my gat. I got’s to make this right.

16 comments:

Jason (the commenter) said...

There was actually a completely different picture with a completely different girl, and the President was looking at her ass, too. Don't tell Mrs. Robinson!

P. S. I love tofutti; bought some today.

blake said...

Jason,

Shhhh. The President does not look at anything as mundane as asses.

This is why he never addresses Congress.

Hoosier Daddy said...

Get my gat! LMAO

I'm Full of Soup said...

Toufoutty ass hahaha. We all get that unfortunately.

How come I don't see you anymore at Althouse Troop? We need your humor there.

ChocolateGodzilla said...

Bwwwwahhhhhh

Trooper York said...

I was banned AJ.

Didn't you see my Branded Video. It's on Youtube.

They broke my sword and ripped off my rank badges and dropped me from the honor roll.

Hoosier Daddy said...

Why in the hell did you get banned? I never heard this story? I know you had a few run ins with that pretentious kid of hers but I didn't think she banned you.

Good lord, I mean I go on a bender for a weekend way back and I miss out on the good shit.

An Edjamikated Redneck said...

Trooper gets banned and Jeremy gets coodled?

I got half a mind to become a troll myself.

First I need a good nom' de plume...

Ah, who's got time to be a troll? I gotta work for a livin'.

Trooper York said...

Well I mean being dropped from the blog roll is pretty much the same as being banned. I don't hang around where I am not wanted.

Several of us have moved on and left that joint to the likes of Jeremy etal.

I don't speak for anyone else. I am sure they have their own reasons. I don't tell anyone else what to do and I hope everyone who enjoys the blogger lady and her unique style should continue to comment there and should have tons of fun.

It's as though you favorite saloon is suddenly full of drunken frat boys yelling suck my dick and acting the fool. Or even worse it if was full of pretentious law students who don't know their ass from their elbow. You don't want to keep getting in fights if the mgt can't keep order. If you don't have fun somewhere you don't have to make a big deal out of it. You don't sweat it, you just find another joint. It's a big fuckin world you know.

Michael H, Jason, Chickenlittle and Theo have all started up great little blogs that are great fun. I always like to support new ventures and those guys are great.
Everyone should check them out along with our old friends like blake and rc and aj and all the rest.

Trooper York said...

I wish everyone the best and no hard feelings on my part.

Trooper York said...

OH and don't forget Darcy's new blog Darcysport.

A great blog for tennis talk and pictures of tennis guys with their shirts off. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Trooper York said...

Check out my blog roll for links for all these great blogs.

My blog roll is like the Mafia.

Once in never out.

Well except for Jason(the commenter). He's out and he's proud.

He's just living in 1845 most of the time.

Trooper York said...

Oh and Zach Sire. He's out.

He's way out.

Best place for Sarah Palin bashing this side of Excitable Andy if you like that sort of thing.

Trooper York said...

I have to go out now to another restaruant so I have something to blog about tomorrow.

Cheers.

Hoosier Daddy said...

OH and don't forget Darcy's new blog Darcysport.

Well I check it out but lately she only has sweaty tennis guys on there. I wan't more hot Russian tennis babes.

I'll even settle for semi-hot tennis babes from Leichtenstein.

Darcy said...

Embarrassing! Since Roger won, I've had writer's block.

But you guys are sweet and I've got a special post coming up soon. Probably tomorrow, though.

And I'll work on the hot chick posts, Hoosier Daddy. ;-)