Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tyler Perry's White House of Pain,


(Family quarters, upstairs at the White House)
Michelle Obama: (walking in back from the press conference) Mama I‘m home! You can go to bed now I just want to check on the girls.
Marian Robinson (Michelle’s mom) Thank God you are home. Your Auntie Madea is on the warpath. You best get that skinny ass half a cracker husband of yours up here
Michelle Obama: Now Mama don’t start that up again, what’s the problem this time. I am very tied. We have been working really hard on our health care plan.
Marian Robinson: That’s why you Auntie Madea is all pee-oood. Get that skinny thermometer muthafucker up now.
Michelle Obama (picks up phone) Hi, can you ask the President to come upstairs. Thank you.
President Barrack Obama: (Comes rushing in) Is every thing OK? Are the girls all right?
Michelle Obama: My mother wants to talk to you.
President Barrack Obama (mutters under his breath) Oh shit. What now!
Marian Robinson: What did you say you skinny assed Q-tip looking muthafucker?
President Barrack Obama: Nothing Mother. You do know that I am President of the United States. You might show me just a little respect.
Marian Robinson: You better watch your ass you doctor dissing insurance stealing booty bandit.
President Barrack Obama: Now mother please, my plan is wonderful. It’s just like the ones they have in Sweden.
Marian Robinson: Sweden. They ain’t no black folks in Sweden you dimwitted skeleton. They ain’t people with sugar problems and the rumatizzz. They only gots herring and sweaters with reindeers on them. Madea come on out here!
Madea: (comes into the room) There he is that fool boy. What cha doing taking away my medical insurance. How am I going to get my bunions clipped? And I was thinking about getting a boob job. I know you ain’t gonna cover that are you?
President Barack Obama: No Auntie Madea that is elective surgery.
Madea: I didn’t elect you to decide on my surgery bitch. If I wants a butt lift and my Blue Cross is gonna pay for it why do I gotta ask Mr. Charlie for permission. Damn boy you want to turn this into Russia or something.
President Barack Obama: I don’t have to take this from you Madea, I am the President (he feels out of the room).
Madea: Where you going you pansy ass fool? Marian get my gat. I gonna punish his ass like he be a Harvard professor with a nappy afro and an attitude. He thinks the po-po is bad. I gonna go upside his pale ass.

3 comments:

Jason (the commenter) said...

As time passes this seems less and less like fiction.

chickelit said...

I've been catching a bit of ODS lately. I think I'll take a break from that, pop some corn, and have a few laughs over here instead.

dr kill said...

Not to mention that Romanian tennis star's horrible pain.

I'd like to feel her pain, or at least to see it.