Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Real Whores of Orange County.


Lately the wife has been on a "Real Housewives" kick. I mean we had watched the New Jersey version and thought it was kind of funny because it reminded us of people we know. Mob wannabee's with a big dose of the gavone. I think their family runs a big catering hall so you know they are ripping people off left and right. But all in all it not foreign to our experince at all.

But by accident somehow we had taped the Real Housewives of Orange County which I think is the originial one. These broads are fucking crazy. One boob job after another and one seems stupider than the next. They treat their husbands like shit and are all over other guys in clubs and stuff. One of them had her son make a move on one of the other women. What a bunch of whores.

It's funny that we always asked who would be crazy enough to be on a reality show. Would you want your shit to be all over the TV. I know I wouldn't. A couple of people have suggested we should do a reality show about the store. I would only do it if was like "What Not to Wear" where girls would learn how to dress. But they have to be protected and not ridiculed. Because these whores couldn't look any worse.

I wish Divinci's Inquest was on every night like it used to be. I need the sleep.

1 comment:

blake said...

What astounds me about this show is that these are supposed to be trophy wives

But they're all pretty homely. Most of 'em, anyway. Same with the Atlanta one, from what I've seen.