Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Laura Bush's Diary

So anyway the twins I had just gotten home from bowling and I heard W laughing his ass off in the TV room so I had to go see what was going on. He was watching the All Star game and he was on the phone with his dad and Cheney and they were all laughing and joking. Beside the fact that they were American League fans they were busy making fun of poor Barry and how he threw out the first pitch.

Now W was proud of all the times he did it especially the time right after 9-11 when everyone was all shook up. He hummed it right in there. But baseball was always his sport. I think he would have been a lot happier if he had never sold the Rangers and started all the political bullshit. And he knew that I was a big fan. That may have been why he sold out. He can get a little jealous sometimes.

You see I have always followed the game. Now although the twins and I are big Ranger fans nowadays my first love was always the California Angel’s. You see right after college I went to New York and I tried to break into the fashion world. To make a couple of extra bucks I spent some time at the Peeps at Show World on Eight Avenue and that’s where I made friends with Robin Byrd like I might have mentioned once or twice. Now Robin loved baseball. There was nothing she liked better than a big bat in her hands. Well maybe one between her legs but that’s another story.

Anyway Robin was always meeting these guys and getting me to go on road trips. I mean we went to Atlantic City and Vegas and Miami a couple of times. But one time she said she had two tickets to California and wanted to know if I wanted to go. I said sure I had never been to LA why not. But it turned out we weren’t going to LA. We were going to fuckin’ Anaheim.

It seemed that Robin had hooked up with this guy Nolan Ryan who was some big deal with the Mets and he had just gotten traded out there. He was a Texas boy and really cute so I figured why not go out there and maybe I could meet someone. I mean I was single so why not.

So we are out there and we go to the stadium and it turns out that Nolan wants nothing to do with Robin and she was pretty pissed. I mean we are at the game and she is fuming. But she notices this cute Spanish guy Rico Carty. And he had this big bulge in his uniform. You see every where he went he carried his wallet because he was afraid of getting robbed. So he had this huge wallet with all his money stuffed in the back of his uniform pants. Lucky for him he had another huge bulge in the front of his pants so he kind of evened out.

Robin strikes up a conversation and we make plans to meet up with him later. He picks up in a limo after the game and tells us we are going to a teammate’s house. We drive up to this giant mansion and who comes out but Bo Belinsky the pitcher. Now he was famous as a playboy and sure enough his main squeeze Mamie Van Doren was there too. We get a few drinks and Robin disappears with Rico and I am left with Bo and Mamie. Bo was way ahead of his time. He had his mansion all fixed up with games and TV’s and hot tubs and everything. He had gotten the guys at Disneyland to build an actual ride in his backyard. He was Michael Jackson before there was a Michael Jackson. Now the ride was an actual hot tub in the shape of a tea cup. We all got naked and got in the cup. Me, Bo and Mamie and the ride started. We go inside the tunnel and what do you see? There are all of these animatronic puppets from all over the world. Every culture. Every race. And they were all doing it! That’s right it was a sex ride.

Well now seeing that would get anybody riled up. I tried to be good and only make out with Mamie and play with her titties but seeing the naked Eskimos sticking stuff in the igloo and a man with a sombrero give a midget senorita a dirty Sanchez just got me all riled up. So I slid over to Bo and reached over and that’s when I found out ….it’s a small world after all.

It kind of killed the mood.

Anyway that’s all long water under the bridge so to speak. I went in to the room to talk to W and asked why he is laughing so hard. He said “Did you see Obama throw the first pitch. He looked like a girl. Hee, hee.”

I said “W you had to know that he can’t pitch. Remember those photos from Cheney’s files with Stedman, Reggie Theus and the cast of the Lion King. Barry O is a catcher not a pitcher.”

And we have the photo’s to prove it.



12 comments:

chickelit said...

Barry O is a catcher not a pitcher.

Do left-handed catchers have any sort of advantages like left-handed pitchers do?

Signed,

Just curious.

Trooper York said...

Well Barry O is just using both hands to hold on to the bedpost so there is no real advantage per se.

But I think we need Titu's expert opinion on that.

chickelit said...

Huh? Not sure what you're talking about here Troop. I jut meant are there any advantages like being about to catch better inside or outside the plate, curveballs, sliders and that sort of thing. Surely this must have been worked out and I'm guessing the advantages would disappear when a southpaw catcher is pairs with left-handed batter.

Trooper York said...

We are talking about two totally different things

Remember, everything at Trooper York's is a Meataphor.

Trooper York said...

I am sure you know that and are just pulling my chain.

Well played chickenlittle. Well played.

chickelit said...

Aww, you saw through me! Talk about penetrating incite!

chickelit said...

Just trying to push a slow thread.

Trooper York said...

Hey I like "penetrating incite!"
or when some babe incites penetration. Either way it works for me.

Trooper York said...

Most people don't comment on Laura Bush's Diary threads.

They just shake their heads and say
"That boy just ain't right."

But they are gonna be even more astounded by the new Judge Sotomayor series.

chickelit said...

Most people don't comment on Laura Bush's Diary threads.

Oh is that it? I never noticed that before. But I sometimes have a feeling like that about the Eddie Curry series- don't usually get them.
I also think that some people avoid the Perry's White Pain series because that's where you really push the envelopments.

Trooper York said...

It's really funny that you say that Tyler Perry's White House of Pain is "pushing the envelope."
I think it is very mild and in the spirit of the Tyler Perry Movies. You have a henpecked President bossed around by his mother-in-law and her sister. It is very mild in my view.

So it is funny that you are afraid of that one. It is the climate of fear that a lot of people have about the new administration. Everybody is politically correct.

Now Laura Bush's diary is a lot wilder. I mean Laura is having an affair with Gorilla Monsoon and Barb Sr is frolicing with midget wrestlers.

But nobody is afraid of making fun of white people. What's up with that?

Trooper York said...

Nobody gets the Eddie Curry series.

Eddie Curry is a center for the Knicks who has a very busy and eventful year.

He was robbed at gunpoint and his whole family was tied up while the home invaders looted his house.

His baby momma (as opposed to his wife) was murdered.

He was hurt all year and only played three games.

He was hit by the IRS and may have to declare bankruptcy.

And his driver sued him for back wages and claimed that he sexually harassed him.

So this series is based on Driving Miss Daisy to mock his poor messed up life.