Thursday, July 30, 2009

Its all there in black and white


"Why must I stay in this facility Trey? I am an old lady now. What can I do?"
"You know that is the terms of you incarceration Selina. No prison but intensive therapy. It is what you agreed to in your plea bargain."
"That might be so but this is so tiresome. I might need some physical therapy. Might you be able to help Trey. Maybe some intrusive therapy..... I feel so limber....I need a good stretch....some exhausting physical activity will be just what the doctor order... Oh I must stretch out the kinks...can you help me with my kinks Trey....Trey....Trey?"
"hemina-hemina-hemina.-upprh!'
"Why Trey, you seem almost cat-a-tonic."

4 comments:

TMink said...

That is exactly what I would do! Outstanding.

Trey

chickelit said...

That Trooper, he's a mind reader.

ChocolateGodzilla said...

Nice nipples nancy

chickelit said...

Nice nipples nancy

I must have missed something here.