Sunday, July 27, 2014

Another late night......


While we put together the Japan order.

Or rather Lisa, our granddaughter and Nicolette our new employee put it together. I am banned because I was exhausted yesterday and I am still general contracting the renovation that is going on simultaneously. I was ordered to sit down and rest while they pack up all the boxes. We are going to deliver them tomorrow. It is the culmination of about five months of work. A start to our new wholesale business.

I have been banished to handling paperwork, printing and procuring food. Which is what I am good at so we had great hero's from Vinnie's of Carroll Gardens.

Plus lots of water to stay hydrated.



1 comment:

ndspinelli said...

I know where you can get some crystal meth. Your heart should be fine w/ that.