Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sorry My Bad!


I have been extra busy lately and under a lot of stress. This morning I was in at the crack of dawn as they are installing a new camera system in both of the stores and I am working with them and taking calls and all kinds of bullshit.

So in between I am cleaning up the blog and delete mistakes and I accidentally deleted the first "Voices Carry" post. I appolgize to all of youse who put up posts. I think Lem might have announced his move to Florida there so I want to let everyone know about it who didn't catch it yet. Lem announced that he is moving in with a sibling in Florida so he will be out of touch for a couple of days. Just what Florida needs another white Hispanic!

On another front I want to praise Lem for his response to Lawnboy who demanded that Lem delete a comment from Shouting Thomas who said that Meade, Althouse and Crack sent him an email soliciting money for Crack. Lem took it right to him and it was hilarious. I believe Shouting 1000% because Crack has sent me emails asking for money before. So it is totally reasonable that Lawnboy and the Evil Blogger lady would solicit bananas for Bubbles their pet. It is just a shame that he has been away from there for so long and now there will be a shitstorm.

I just want Lem to know I am behind him 1000% and he should do what he thinks is right.

18 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Amen. Those 2 are bullies, manipulators and users. They prey on good natured people like Lem. But, we all have a flash point.

TTBurnett said...

The enemy appeared within the walls, but two canisters from Capt. Ahoy's 24-pounder, grenadoes from the Guard, and accurate enfilading fire from the parapets have taken their toll. The enemy appears to have withdrawn in disarray.
Capt. Ahoy would do well henceforth to secure the gates with sturdy volunteers.

Michael Haz said...

Where was that conversation? I've not been following very carefully because I'm traveling. Link, por favor,

Trooper York said...

Here you go! He desecrated a Derek Jeter post!

Michael Haz said...

Sweet! Thanks for the link. Don't engage, just mock. Shouter ought to post the email......

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Thanks Troop. Good thing I read this post explaining what happened. I thought I had blown it up or something.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

"Shouter ought to post the email......"

Yea, I agree, otherwise I'll probably keep hearing about this.

Shouting Thomas said...

For the record, Meade and Crack were the signatories on the e-mail.

Althouse wasn't involved.

I just decided to block all of three of them from my e-mail account to be done with them.

And, I do want to put any association with them behind me, and I don't want to think about them any more, so I'm not going to pursue this any further.

I'm retired and enjoying life. I don't want the aggravation of knowing these people.

Getting involved in a controversy over this is not something I'm going to do.

Shouting Thomas said...

My final statement ever about those characters.

Meade has openly solicited support for Crack on Althouse's website, and they have repeatedly endorsed and promoted Crack's appearances on a tiny radio station.

Meade has been taunting me for some time about his support for Crack, and trying to provoke me to respond with wisecracks about my work as a musician.

So, what's new about this shit?

I don't visit their website any more, and one of the most important reasons that I don't is because I don't want to read Crack's racist ravings.

I'm done. These people no longer occupy any real estate in my life or mine.

Michael Haz said...

It would be interesting to see the text. Can you copy and paste?

Michael Haz said...

It's so typical of them that they demand 'lies' are removed from other blog's comment sections, while they willingly post Crack's lies about people being racist on their blog.

Chip S. said...

Re Crack, is it possible for psychotics to lie?

ST, maybe for Lem's sake you could clarify your statement about who sent you that email.

Trooper York said...

I would be happy to repost it here so everyone can see it if that is what you want Shouty.

I think I speak for everyone when we say you don't have to post it because we believe you. As I have said I have received similar emails from Crack but not from Lawnboy.

Trooper York said...

Notice that Lawnboy has dropped it since he knows he is caught. He tried to intimidate Lem and when Lem laughed and mocked him he folder like a cheap suitcase.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Meade is a pussy.

blake said...

Well, good for Lem.

blake said...

But there's an object lesson there, too, lost on a lot of folks today: Bullies will push you around for as long as they can, or at least as long as it's easy to.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

I got one of those letters. It went immediately to the junk inbox. I swear I thought it was a scam so I checked "my friend's been hacked!"

Can't retrieve it now.