Friday, July 25, 2014

How you doing...............

We are really, really busy these days. Everything is coming to a head. We are doing the back store. As you might remember the contractor tried to kill me so I have Omar and all the Bengali cab drivers in Brooklyn doing the renovation. Plus we are putting the final touches on the Japan order that we have to deliver Monday. Plus the regular work both in the store and on-line.

Best of all our granddaughter came to stay with us for two weeks. So we have to take time to take her out and do fun things. And make the rounds and say hello to all the people in all the stores and restaurants that remember her since she was a tiny baby.

Yesterday I got dressed up in my best gambling shirt and my short shorts as we would be traveling all around Brooklyn. We went to True Value Hardware and Loews and Home Depot. Got lunch at the House of pizza. And then we went to the carousel.

I was too fat to sit on a horsey plus I wasn't up to it so I got to sit on the little wagon thing. The carousel is in a beautiful location in Dumbo between the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges. It is in Brooklyn Bridge Park which is one of the jewels of New York City.




We walked through the park and enjoyed the fresh sea air on the way to the carousel which you can see in the background. If you ever get to Brooklyn I recommend that you take a minute to go by the park. You can see the Freedom Tower in the background. That was where the Twin Towers used to be.


I might borrow the horsey head. I have a couple of pillows I need to leave it under. Just sayn'

2 comments:

ndspinelli said...

WTF was Sarah Jessica doing there? There's a new HBO doc about papparazi and she whines about having no privacy.

rcocean said...

Cute kid. Cute Horsey. Cute Wife.

You - not so cute.