Monday, July 7, 2014

I hope there is one Congressman with balls at the Concentration Camps




Obama has decided to concentrate all of the illegal immigrant children in camps away from prying eyes. When a Texas congressman tried to get into the camp he was refused entry. Now a guided tour is going to be allowed but they can not record anything or talk to any of the inmates or guards or basically do anything other than be guided around like sheep.

Who runs this country anyway? Our elected representatives or bureaucrats? I hope one of these guys has the balls to take out his cellphone and start asking questions. What are they going to do? Arrest him? Throw him out of the camp?

This is going on in Texas as well as several other border states. I think if Governor Perry goes there with some Texas Rangers and bunch of reporters and demands to know what is going on he will really overturn a bucket of worms. There wouldn't be so much secrecy if there wasn't some really bad stuff going on.

I just don't think any of them have the balls to do it.

16 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

You misunderstand. The concentration camps are for old white Republican racists like you.

ndspinelli said...

I think Christie should go down there!

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Kris Kristiekreme might eat a few kids thinking they were snacks

windbag said...

If we could somehow get the Occupy Wall Street thugs concerned about the plight of these people, they could storm the compound, and report back, since nobody ever stops them.

Michael Haz said...

Obama is concentrating the illegals in states and communities that usually vote majority Republican. The plan is to settle them there, give them drivers licenses that can be used as ID, then "help" them vote Democrat.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Turn Texas Blue.

Shouting Thomas said...

I'm stumped. I don't have a clue how to counter the scorched earth politics of the Obama admin, and I expect those tactics to get worse.

He can't be impeached. There is no legal restraint on his actions.

Chip S. said...

It's like we're living thru the middle third of a Batman movie, except Batman is really dead this time.

Totally fucked, we are.

Trooper York said...

I just hope he leaves when his term is over.

You know if he stays on half the country will be in his corner.

Chip S. said...

That's one thing I don't worry about anymore.

Dude clearly can't wait to be X-Prez. All the perks, none of the hassle.

Aridog said...

I was concerned like Trooper that Obamessiah might try to remain in office on some "emergency pretense." Now, however, I think ChipS has it right...plus as an ex-Prez there is MOAR Money to be made...'cuz y'all leff on out the White House "broke" doncha know.

Caveat: If he does try to stay and half the country is in his corner, that will be the cowardly half of the country...and that won't work out well for them. The little bureaucrats with their surplus MRAPS will wilt if faced with even one renegade colonel and a battalion or brigade who still takes their original oaths seriously...to the nation, not the man in a suit sitting in an office.

ndspinelli said...

You guys are goin' Oliver Stone on me.

windbag said...

...that will be the cowardly half of the country...and that won't work out well for them.

The half without weapons. No, I don't think it would work out well at all.

ndspinelli said...

windbag, LOL!

Aridog said...

Nick....who dose guys going Oliver Stone on you? Damn sure no one I know here...or do I misunderstand sarcasm?

My opinion of Oliver Stone rivals that I feel for John Kerry. Just so you know.

ndspinelli said...

Ari, When I say Oliver Stone I reference conspiracy theories like the one posited here about an Obama coup. I don't think you folks are pompous, whacky, left wing, asshole, coke heads.