Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I had to call out my Minions.




I had to call out for reinforcements on Tuesday to get ready for the work to be done on the store. Omar had to call Hassan to come help carry the furniture and use his cab to move some of his pieces. It's pretty funny that I use cabs instead of rental trucks to move stuff but that is how we roll.

I have a whole platoon of Bengali workers who will come at a moments notice to help me out. Of course that means that south Brooklyn is missing a bunch of car service drivers but hey waddayagonnado?

My needs come first.

They took the table apart so we could paint the two halves so they can be affixed to the wall as decoration and as a selling platform. To think I didn't have to pay a high priced consultant to come up with that idea.

4 comments:

Chip S. said...

Seems like you're smothered in minions.

(I'm trying to bring back the Theme of the Day.)

Trooper York said...

See the next post.

I am smothered in minion rings.

windbag said...

The ice cream truck guy could probably use the extra work if you hired him.

blake said...

Plus, after the moving? Soft-serve!

Win-win, baby!