Monday, July 14, 2014

I had to call out my minions...




Because we had to ship off our New York Fabric to California. As I might have mentioned the fucking Chinese cunt who was doing my manufacturing has been ripping me off like crazy and when we started questioning her she was suddenly too "busy" to do our stuff. So we had to collect all of our fabric and ship it to Cali for it to be done about 80% cheaper.

Omar and I got the stuff and brought it to the back store which is still waiting for the construction to start. We got the guys together and started packing up the fabric.

We wrapped the fabric up in brown paper and then put it in the plastic fabric shipping sleeves that I had to buy to ship it without damages. Sometimes we combined a few rolls that only had odds and ends on it.

We had to pack up and label about twenty five rolls of fabric. We had twist ties for the end after we got all of the air out of the envelopes. With the World Cup blaring in the background on a Iphone we worked away a Sunday afternoon.

Thank God I have every Bangledeshi cab driver in Brooklyn on my payroll or I would never get anything done.

Now they are working on running my cable line to the next room. Life is strange sometimes.

7 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

You should call her a "chinaman" and then you could be in trouble like Bob Beckel!

Trooper York said...

Ha. I was working on a post about that while you were commenting.

windbag said...

I'll make time in my schedule and road trip out there for you.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Ironic that the "c" word is Chinaman and not the word you used to describe her.

blake said...

My grandfather was a salesman.

He used to take people to task for calling Jews "cheap". He'd say the Jews will drive a hard bargain, but they'll want you to profit, too, so you'll keep doing business with them.

Chinamen, on the other hand, would just rip you off.

rcocean said...

"He used to take people to task for calling Jews "cheap". He'd say the Jews will drive a hard bargain, but they'll want you to profit, too, so you'll keep doing business with them."

They sound better than my Scottish relatives, they're just cheap.

windbag said...

I'm cheap, but I'm worth it.