Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Reason 10690 why I should not have a gun

We had to stop by the store yesterday even though we were off. We went in the morning to pick up the furniture we were taking to the factory to be spray pained. When we left everything was fine. We got back about six o'clock and this had happened:

Somebody had gratified the side wall between the two stores. He had bombed up and down Court St and tagged my store, the UPS box and the condo across the street.

The last time this happened was about six years ago. Then I was able to have a film of the perp that I handed over to city wide graffiti but nothing ever came of it. I wasn't able to tape it this time because my camera is out and I am repositioning it for the new store so I didn't get it fixed yet. So this asshole had free reign.

I took all of the appropriate steps. I called 311 to report it. I called the precient. But nothing is going to happen. This is just another quality of life crime that is going to go unpunished.

The mayor won't give a shit. The bad times are back and it is only going to get worse. Of course the perp probably looked like his son. It actually probably was his son.

I need to get out of Brooklyn. I am tired of cleaning this shit up.




3 comments:

Chip S. said...

You need s'm other color scheme.

Michael Haz said...

Guiliani wouldn't have put up with that.

blake said...

>>I called the precient.

You guys have a Pre-Crime dept. already?

Sweet!