Thursday, July 3, 2014

Why this blog exists




One of the first plugs I got for this blog came from Michael Haz who said he liked it because it was about tits.......and sandwiches.

Lisa sent me some enhanced photos of our trip to Brennan & Carr's so I wanted to share them with you.

Of course she had to give me some embarrassing candid shots like this one of me slurping down a mozzarella stick.

She loves to get those shots where I look like a big dummy. It makes her giggle when I look stupid. Which I have to admit is most of the time.

So enjoy the sandwiches. Oh yeah. And the tits!


6 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Great mammaries from a couple years ago. Have they shrunk?

Chip S. said...

Hank Baskett thinks you're hot.

blake said...

Push-up time, amigo.

Maybe push-up bra time.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Udderly fantastic!

rcocean said...

If you ever go to Florida, and swim, look out for those propellers. They're murder on guys like you.

ndspinelli said...

At that point, you had more water in your body than what was in that pool.