Monday, October 20, 2008

Giants vs Steeler is a Super Bowl Preview.

THE WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK GIANTS are playing the Pittsburgh Steelers in what could very well be a Super Bowl preview this Sunday in Pittsburgh. It will be old school smash mouth football. Both teams have great young quarterbacks who have won a Super Bowl and both teams have punishing defenses that know how to rush the passer. Plus that asshole Plaxico Buress will be on his best behavior as he wants to stick it to his old team. So I can't wait to see the game.

4 comments:

Asante Samuel said...

I am just back from a fun weekend in State College. How bout the Lions? Our daughter is already inviting people down to Miami for the national championship game. I think it's going to be Bama.

Trooper York said...

Bama has a shot but Texas looked real good. Being from New York, I am not a big college football fan. So I will take your word for it.

I'm Full of Soup said...

Texas had a ginormous game last week so either Bama or Texas has to lose for JoePa to get to big game.

I don't know Troop I agree your Giants look real but what about Tennessee ? Can't they beat the Steelers?

Here is a prediction. If Giants and Steelers make it, you must know the average "fan" today does not enjoy defensive battles.

I like them but I bet the TV mahoffs would be wring their hands over this matchup.

I'm Full of Soup said...

Gotta go - back to work at Althouse.

I don't want Doyle to get the idea that some of us work. Heh.