Friday, October 17, 2008

We are dressing Adele on SNL this Saturday.

A stylist we know called us up to get some clothes for Adele the English pop star who is appearing on Saturday Night Live this Saturday. She came to the store and put together a bunch of outfits for her to choose from for the show. It is a real pleasure to deal with a stylist who knows what they are doing. I have been forced to draw the line with a lot of them because they want everything and then buy nothing. Fuck that. But this girl knew her stuff and was smart enough to listen to my wife who put together some great outfits. She had a great Anna Sholtz black sequined number that will probably be the one she picks that will look great. I can't wait to see what she picked.

5 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

SNL - very cool. See if you can get her permission to use her name in your promo materials.

Trooper York said...

We are trying to get her to come to the store. If she works with my wife they will be new best friends.
That happens with almost every woman who comes in as they love clothes and love the way they look when they are in the right stuff.
If I can get her in the store she will brag about how she looks and where she got the stuff. I a sure of it, and I am sure it will come in time.

Zachary Sire said...

I LOVE Adele and am so happy to see she has such great taste. Now I love her more.

Trooper York said...

Check out what she's wearing and let me know what you think. I think she is gonna pick this spangly dress from Anna Scholz that looks great.

Darcy said...

I'll have to remember to have a look. Congrats!