Friday, October 24, 2008

I put on a cap today.

I wore this green timberland jacket my wife got me today because it got really cold. Standing on the platform at Jamaica to change trains on the LIRR can really make you freeze your nuts off. So I reach into the pocket and there is a knit cap from Kevin St. James which is the bar in Hells kitchen that my wife used to manage which was one of my clients. It isn't a watch cap because it doesn't fold over, it is sort of a weird skull cap with the insignia which is sort of a rip off of Harley Davidson's logo. Anyway I debated whether or not to put it on. If it was cold enough. Well I did and it felt good.

Of course when I got to the store, the wife yelled at me and said I looked like a hoodlum and why didn't I wear one of the nice hats she got me. I just smiled. You know it is a good thing to look like a hoodlum on the subway. Just sayn'.

She couldn't argue with that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A friend just lost that cap. Are you willing to sell it?