Friday, October 10, 2008

Hey AJ the Phillies Won.

THE PHILLIES WON!!! THE PHILLIES WON!!!!

I wish I could scream it like John Sterling does when the Yankees win. Great news for Met haters and everyone who is tied of Joe Torre's Saint Joe act. Manny played great and this works for my evil scheme. I want the Dodgers to lose so Manny isn't such a hero that they have to resign him. Then he can sign with the Yankees just to stick it to the Red Sox. Ohhhhh BBBBABBBBYYYYY!!!!! That would be sweet.

Also the Dodgers should know that the are suffering the curse of Don Mattingly. No team is going to the World Series if they have Donny Baseball on the team. He sold his soul to the devil and that is his punishment. You can look it up. The Yankees won it all when he left and started blowing it when he came back. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

2 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

You Da Man!

Phils are in the catbird seat (whatever that means?).

I have tickets for game 6 so I am conflicted as to how soon I want the series to end. Life is good.

Unknown said...

Yeah, but the Flyers lost.