Monday, October 27, 2008

The long walk between trains is the time for instrospection, eh?

I was all set to do another navel gazing piece about some song I listened to on the long cold walk between the LIRR and the Subway. I put on the oldies station and waited for the song to hit me. For inspiration. But all I got were commercials.
In fact one commercial. For Icelandic fish oil.

This woman with a really sexy voice was telling you about all the wonderful qualities of Icelandic fish oil and how it would change your life. And how you get a free sample. All I could think about was...sexy voice...fish oil...where do they get the fish oil....how is extracted...how is it harvested...jeeez what the hell.

You can't always be introspective ya know.

1 comment:

Peter V. Bella said...

But is it good on fish tacos?