Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I think Althouse is pulling Bissages chain. At least I hope it's just his chain.

Althouse tagged and front paged a comment from Bissage on every post today. I think she picked up on the fact that we are teasing him ever since she called him the "wonderful Bissage."

That is very unusual for Althouse. She usually doesn't get the joke.

I think it is important that everyone remembers that the rules of the Internet are the same as the rules in the third grade. Raise you hand when you have to go potty, try and look up the girls dresses and mock unmercifully anyone who stands out too much from the crowd.

7 comments:

blake said...

I hear his chain is wonderful.

Trooper York said...

Jeeez, nobody tell Titus or we will never hear the end of it.

blake said...

Hmmm, I don't think Bissage is low rent enough for Titus. But he is straight, so he's got that going for him.

Peter V. Bella said...

Hmmm,
I wonder what Mrs. Bissage has to say about this?

Hoosier Daddy said...

Garage Mahal was unavailable for comment.

TitusSheilaTakeABow said...

I don't pull any chains.

I am a respectable lady I am.

I just took a shit and it literally flew out of my ass. After I was done I looked at the bowl and the shit was spread all over the place.

TitusSheilaTakeABow said...

Also, I am not gay.