Friday, October 10, 2008

Great day at the Store Today.

Well we had a great day at the store and I think I found the missing ingredient. I wasn't there.

I was busy doing accounting for the October 15th deadline. And a great thing happened.

There was this bar owner who dropped me as accountant because his partner wanted to go with a new guy. The bar guy goes to Ireland for six weeks and when he comes back he has tax warrants and bills up his ass. So he freaks and he can't get his partner of the new accountant. So he tries to call me yesterday but I wasn't picking up the phone. He panics and comes to the store but I am not there. So when I speak to him today he tells me his sad story. And all I could say is "Hey tough shit. You made your bed so lay down with fleas you dumb fucking donkey." Cool.

3 comments:

knox said...

congrats. Hey, I just noticed you need to add "journalists" to your "about me" profile.

Peter V. Bella said...

I always love those GFY moments.

blake said...

Yay! Good riddance to bad clients!