Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Grandmothers rule

Michael H stated reminiscing about his grandma on an Althouse thread and a bunch of other people jumped in. What was a curious thing was that most of the more conservative posters had fond memories of their grandmas and the more liberal guys either didn't remember them or didn't have much of a relationship with them. Does that mean anything? I don't know. I think that there are plenty of big liberals who have great memories of their grandmas, I just wish they would have spoke out about them. Strange.

3 comments:

blake said...

Yeah, that was...weird.

KCFleming said...

Among leftists, families are the cause of problems. Not something to be fond of.

dbp said...

My grandma on my dad's side was a real piece of work, but man could she cook. Her specialty was what she called pizza, but was more like what we call foccacia.