Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend, The Next Generation

Yankee's Locker Room Spring Training February 9, 2009

Jorge Posada: Hey Jeter, I see your old girlfriend just married. That Mariah is some puta eh?
Derek Jeter: Does that mean smelly twat in Spanish?
Jorge Posada: Nah man that means whore. I see where she said that she didn’t have sex with her husband before they got married.
A-Rod: Yeah well he was the only one.
Joba Chamberlin: Wow that's amazing Mr. Rodriquez. Did you date Mariah Carey too?
Jorge Posada: Oh yeah, he’s working his way through his Time Life collection of the whoriest singers of the ‘80’s, ‘70’s and ‘60’s.
Derek Jeter: No kidding that’s great Alex. Now that you scratched Madonna off the list, you can give Judy Collins a call. I hear she likes it from both sides now.
A-Rod: Hey fair is fair. Madonna and I have something special. We work out together. We study Kabala together. We are soul mates.
Jorge Posada: Man how can you bang that stringy chick dude? Does she wear that Cone bra when you are slipping her the enchilada?
Joba Chamberlin: David Cone invented a bra? Gee, I have to get some more endorsements. Maybe I will Budweiser a call.
A-Rod: Yeah right, well I have to go work out. (Goes into the weight room with his personal trainer)
Trainer: Well that went well.
A-Rod: Shut up you moron. I can replace you with a needle and vial of monkey semen.

No comments: