Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I just want to sleep all day on Thanksgiving.

We are going to Staten Island to my sister-in-laws for Thanksgiving when all we want to do is sleep the day away. We are having a big black Friday sale in the store where you buy one full price item and get another for the same or lower price at 50% off. I think that is a very fair sale and will be good for business. Plus we are doing an early bird extra 10% off. So we have to be there on Friday at 9am. Now I know I am the only one who will actually be there on time so it will prove to be very interesting. And we need our rest. So here's hoping we can cut out early on Thanksgiving Day and get some rest.

3 comments:

blake said...

Good luck, man.

Black Friday is my personal idea of hell.

Hoosier Daddy said...

I only set two rules when I got married.

1) The guns stay

2) Holidays are in my living room.

And yes it's in writing.

Meade said...

That's a very good sale. Plus the 10% earlybird. Your customers should love you. I like the political incorrectness of it : Buy one dress and now buy two dresses. Fuck you, Bloomberg, some of us like seeing pretty women in pretty dresses. So slap a fine on our heads, we want what we want.

But man, I wish you wouldn't use the term "full" price. Call it regular price or good price or something. Full price sounds too much like high price. Full figures. That's good. We like full figures. But prices, we like prices to be just regular.

Have a regular good full Thanksgiving and get plenty of rest so you can sell the hell out of Black Friday and live to blog about it. Hear me?