Friday, November 14, 2008

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend, the Next Generation

Yankee's Visting Locker Room Spring Training in St Petersberg February 19, 2009

Jorge Posada: Hey they have a big spread about A-Rod and Madonna in the Post’s Page Six today. It says here he writes her love notes. Jeeez what a maricon!
Derek Jeter: I bet she sends him little gifts too. I bet he gets little tokens from a lot of his girls.
Jorge Posada:Whadda ya mean by that Jeets?
Derek Jeter: Oh you’ll see.
A-Rod: (saunters into the locker room) Hey chico’s hows it hanging?
Joba Chamberlin: Like laundry on cleaning day Mr. Rodriquez.
Jorge Posada: What the fuck?
Derek Jeter: That must be a Nebraska expression man.
Joba Chamberlin: You seem to have gotten a lot of fan male this week Mr. Rodriquez.
A-Rod: I always do. My public loves me.
Jorge Posada:Yeah all the booing must be for somebody else when you get up there big guy.
Joba Chamberlin: You sure got a lot of packages.Here’s one from Miss Madonna.
A-Rod: Oh man, she sends me little gifts ….lets see….oh man a Victoria Secrets box…what’s this…Depends…..used Depends with vagina ring stuck in it…what the fu….Jeter!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

blake said...

I wonder if Mr. Jeter appreciates his position of respect here on the blog.