Saturday, November 22, 2008

If you say you don't ever watch TV you are a lying sack of shit.

So many pretentious pompous asses say they don't watch television you just have to shake your head and laugh. I mean they tell you that they like to read or listen to public radio or some other bull shit but when the discussion is about some TV show they always have something to add. They might couch it terms like "Well I caught a little of it once" or "I was at someones house when it was on" or some other bullshit like that but they entirely too much about it for that to be true. Just admit it douche bags. You watch TV like the rest of us low life Joe Sixpack Walmart shoppers. You ain't Allister Cooke.

Unless they installed some his body parts when they stripped him for parts.

Oh, the only exception is of course RH Hardin. I believe him when he says he doesn't have a TV.

He is way to busy with his dobermans and his chickens.

RH Hardin freaks me out.

1 comment:

Asante Samuel said...

I especially enjoyed watching Penn State kick the shit out of Wiscy, scUM, and THE pathetic Ohio State University. I'm so fucking proud to have a drunken son in the student section at Beaver Stadium. It's like a flashback to 1972.