Sunday, November 16, 2008

In which I almost hang myself.

So last night we get out of the store early and I am able to cook us an early dinner. There wasn't anything good on TV and we had watched all of the recorded stuff so we decided to watch a pay per view. Now I wanted to see Iron Man but my wife wanted to watch the dreaded "Sex in the City." She had worked really hard and I wanted her to relax so I said sure. I could read while we were watching it so I wouldn't be too bored. Well let me tell you it was kinda interesting.

No I haven't see someone look as grotesque as Sarah Jessica Parker since Cher had that fucked up kid in the biker movie. I mean I know she wanted to look haggard and upset after she got jilted but man she looked that way throughout the movie. That is one skinny ugly cunt.

The other bitches were their normally bitchy asshole personalities especially the whore from Porky's who dumps the dude who stood by her when she had cancer. And the bartender guy wanted to stay married to the redheaded lesbian? Please. The best thing he could do is dump her and get a normal woman and bring up his kid with her instead of that yuppie phony bitch.

The wife also thought it sucked but at least we scratched it off the list.

Oh and Jennifer Hudson, you should get your ass to Lee Lee's Valise if you want to know how to dress. Don't send your stylist either.

1 comment:

Zachary Sire said...

I loved the show when it was on HBO...the movie was torture. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, not even Palladian.