Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tales from the Amy's garden Moose edition.

Fiver: There's something very queer about the warren this evening...
Hazel: Is it dangerous?
Fiver: It's not exactly danger, it's... oh, I don't know. Something oppressive... like thunder.
Fiver: I feel it too. I think there will be lighting and thunder soon.
Hazel: Well the lady in the cottage is really going crazy. She is throwing things against the wall and drinking wine and screaming about someone named Sarah.
Fiver: That’s strange. What is she so upset about?
Hazel: Well she must be very white because she calls her that damn pale one. Then she sreams that there is only room for one cougar at a time.
Fiver: That can’t be right. I thought she had a BMW. Is she buying another automobile?
Hazel: People are strange sometimes. I prefer rabbits.
(Watership Down, 1972)

1 comment:

Asante Samuel said...

There's always room for another cougar at my house. Rrrrr.