Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More bullshit from the block

So now the owner of the restaurant grabs me as I am walking by to wish me a happy Thanksgiving. I say the same and he starts giving me chapter and verse about the changes he wants to put in. Then he tells me his accountant is dropping him after the first of the year. Now I already told him I am dropping most of my tax clients to concentrate on the store so I don't know where he is going with this. I don't want anymore bar or restaurant clients because they are really more trouble than they are worth. So I hope he doesn't want me to do his books because I have to say no again.

Oh he tells me the new name he wants to use and I think it is pretty stupid. Thank God I didn't buy into this bag of shit.

2 comments:

Meade said...

Good call, man.

News you can use?

knox said...

It's a great feeling to be able to actually turn down work when you have misgivings.