Friday, November 14, 2008

Grusinskaya and Peggy have no mail?

Grusinskaya (bursts into their suite, with a vein pulsing in her neck): What have you done you stuttering strumpet? Where is my mail? I have not received a single letter in several days. Where are the sweat stained pleas for my attention from the gibbering masses?

Miss Peggy Noonan: (cowering on a settee, holding a whimpering dog): I fear that most of your correspondents have found a new muse.
Grusinskaya: WHAT! THAT IS A LIE YOU PASTY FACED PUSTLE!

Miss Peggy Noonan: I am afraid that is true my love. They are enamored with the fecund strumpet with the idiot child. She rides in men’s breeches and shoots the moose. It is most unladylike. But I am afraid they find it most enticing.

Grusinskaya: They would never choose such a person over me. I am their muse. I am their Queen. They are devoted to me. To me do you hear!
Miss Peggy Noonan: I am afraid it is true. She is most unpopular in certain parts of the village. The anarchists and the syndalicist hate her. But all of your former correspondents leap to her defense. That callow young law student who is always mooning over you. That foolish old man who has the dress shop. Even the rotund fop with the pendulous breasts who reeks of bad perfume and who is light in his loafers. They all leap to her defense and sadly ignore their duty to do homage to you.

Grusinskaya: You blowsy bitch, you lie, they would never favor another over me…I will show you (She jumps across the table and begins to throttle the albino opinion maker)
Miss Peggy Noonan:PLLEEAAASSSEE SSSSTTTOOOOPPPPP!!!! (Cough, gasp, rattle)

Grusinskaya: Shut up you pervert…you know you are enjoying this
Miss Peggy Noonan: Yooouu onlllly hurtttt meeee cccaaauuuse yoooouuu loooovvve meeeeee (She falls unconscious as her nipples come fully erect and her shift becomes damp).
Baron Felix von Geigern dog; Woof!
(Grand Hotel, 1932)

3 comments:

knox said...

I feel sorry for anyone who randomly comes across this blog and reads these posts of yours. I can only imagine the confusion. Had me laughing, though.

###

OT: Just finished "Darkness, Take My Hand." A little too dark for me, but he doesn't write those books for girls, does he?

Trooper York said...

As long as we are amused that's all that counts. Glad you liked it.

I think the Yankee onew are really funny if you realize it bounces off of Joe and Marilyn at Toot's Schor.

I am sure of one thing. Most of time people do not get the joke.

Trooper York said...

Lehane is a real hard core writer of the old school. The latest one that I just finished about the Police Strike was great.

It even had Babe Ruth as a character. Now that's what I call fun.