Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yelp can suck my balls.

I have been continually harrassed by Yelp which is one of these internet companies that list reviews of businesses by online posters. They keep offering me deals to put up positive reviews and notices on their search engine while it seems that this is the only place my store gets bad reviews. The cost is prohibitive and I don't want to do it but they keep calling and emailing. I don't think the Yelp customer is my customer so I don't want to encourage that demographic, namely nasty yuppies with a real sense of entitlement.

One of them wrote that wife was helping her and she was trying to decide between a $200 dress and a $500 dress. She said that the service was great and that when she decided that she didn't want the $500 dress, my wife went outside and left her alone. Now I remember this person and she is of a type. She was a new mother who was upset at having to shop at a "fat" store as she called it. She was treated with the upmost curtesy and service and was told the truth as we always do. The Donna Ricco she wanted would have taken quite a bit of alteration to make presentable while the Tadashi fit her like a glove. The point of the story was that she needed the dress right away for an event. It's no skin off our nose if she didn't buy the Tadashi because is sold the very next day.

You see these yuppie scumbuckets have a sense of entitlement that is palpable. They come smug an arrogant and if I had my druthers I would not be as nice as we are to them. My real customers are the working class people who want to look nice and are willing to buy great clothes that fit them. Like the bus driver ladies from the bronx or the working teachers who put aside money to buy a nice coat on lay away. Not some yuppie cunt with a sense of entitlement and a snotty attitude. But thats the way it goes.

Anyway Yelp has featured this review for quite a while and they expect me to pay them to put that out there while on every other search engine my reviews are almost always positivie on a 10 to 1 ratio. I think they should review their business model.

AND STOP FUCKING CALLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Hoosier Daddy said...

I've always said Lane Bryant has nice clothes for fat chicks.