Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rainy Saturday and the store is slow.

It's a rainy dreary Saturday in New York and business is slow. I know it is going to be crazy tomorrow because it will just be me and the wife as one employee is away in Ireland and one is sick. So we will be running our asses ragged.

It really amazes me how this employee can take off and go to Europe. I am thinking about cutting an employee and doing more with less because I am deathly afraid of the Obama economy. I will just work harder and spend less. So why would you think this is a good time to go away for two weeks. Where did she get the money for it anyway?

Sometimes I just don't understand people.

2 comments:

blake said...

I knew I knew that phrase from somewhere.

knox said...

I have in-laws who are perpetually broke, borrow money, even close to bankruptcy at one point. They go on at least 2 major vacations a year--at least. We are always wondering how they do it.