Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Why the Giants will repeat.

THE WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK GIANTS are on a roll. They are 8 and 1 and are really rocking. Poor Lawgivers pitiful Cowboys were steamrolled and we have AJ's Eagles up next week on Sunday night. That will be a tough game but I think we will pull it out. But even if we don't we should still have a bye and home field throughout the playoffs.
That is a big advantage and will help us overcome bumps and bruises along the way. The question is who is going to beat us in the Superbowl from the AFC. I mean the Giants have the experience edge and just playing in your first Superbowl can overwhelm a team. So I am pretty confident.

But as RH Hardin would say, I don't count my chickens until they are molested.

2 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

Troop:

Who the heck is No-neck Walt Williams? I am pretty good with the sports trivia but was he an obscure coach or something?

Also Eagles will come up short IMO. We need a new owner and a new coach.

Trooper York said...

He was a player on the White Sox who played two seasons with the Yankees. He was an outfielder but the funny thing about him was he was really really short and he really had on neck. He was squat and burly and was best described as looking like a dixie cup perched on top of a barrel. He was one strange looking dude.

Great nickname though.