Friday, November 28, 2008

I am lost without good TV

A whole bunch of the shows I have been enjoying on TV have either ended their run or have put on hiatus. The Shield, Sons of Anarchy, Life on Mars and Entourage are all over for the season or at least until January.There isn't much of anything cool to watch late night on insomnia theatre. Last night we couldn't sleep because we were bloated from Thanksgiving and had to get up early to open the store for the sale. So we were forced to watch some old Homicide Life on the Street that we taped from the Sleuth channel. They were a little dated but fun none the less. I guess we will only watch old stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My TV is on the NHL Channel by default.

knox said...

Ugh, I'm always going through this. There are only a few things I really like: Project Runway, Top Chef, Idol, Dexter, Mad Men, a few others. As long as one is on, it's OK. But every now and then there's NOTHING on and it really sucks.