Monday, September 9, 2013

Frenchy Fuqua's Shoes tells it all about the NFL,



Yo blood how you be son! The NFL is here and it was a National Fucking Losing weekend for me and alls my teams.

The freaking Dog ass Jets win and my Steelers and Giants both lose. Of course the Packers sucked but then they be playing San Francisco so what do you expect. What a shitty day.

The Steelers just couldn't get out of their own way. First their center Flouncy gets fucked up and then they lose their top defender with a ripped bicep. What's up with that shit? They need to get the good steroids that A Rod uses and shit. I mean he lasted to 40 before he started breakin down. They need to get Big Ben out of his funk. Let him rape a couple of coeds or something. If he can do that he will be back on track.

The Dog Ass Jets won by one point. Dirty Sanchez couldn't play so he was off giving Marv Albert a Rusty Trombone or something. They put this new kid Geno Smith in and I don't get it. What kind of name is Geno for a brother? He should be Jamal or Kunta Kinte or some shit like that there. Geno? He sounds like a Super Mario Brother. He probably play the same way.

The Giants fucked it up in Dallas again. They had way too many turnovers. You can't win like that. That young boy Smith is fast as a motherfucker purse-snatching on Martin Luther King Blvd. but he can't hold onto the ball. They be bring that Jacobs cat back. I guess he couldn't play during the Jewish Holiday or sumthing. They gotz to turnover the backfield to stop them turnovers on the field. Eli was moving the offense so I still think they will be fine. They just need to take a lesson. Hear me.

Thank God them Whack Packers lost. I hate the way their fans brag and shit. Titletown? My black ass. Who dey think they are the Yankees? They best tone it down before they become the laughingstocks of the league.

Speaking of laughingstocks I gotz to get ready for the Presidents speech on Tuesday. He be bombing somebody soon. I hope it be Green Bay.

That would be sweet!