Monday, September 9, 2013

View from the hot poop deck




This is the view from the front of the spa. It was at the front of the ship and had these great windows where you could look out as you lay on a padded lounge chair and read your kindle and relaxed. It was a quiet zone so everyone was not really talking. Just lazy and reading and enjoying the view.

Much better than baking in the sun while platoons of little scumbags rush past you talking in strange foreign languages. If I wanted that I would have taken a vacation on the "A" train for crying out loud.

This view was the exact opposite of the one from our Balcony. Both were wonderful.

8 comments:

windbag said...

Speaking of hot poop, it's a sad week when the best you can say is "at least the Jets won."

The Dude said...

What the hell - I just checked - 36 31, Cowgirls? You have got to be kidding.

Glad I watched Breaking Bad - at least the good guys won over there.

ndspinelli said...

If you want alone time and quiet why the fuck do you go on a cruise?

Trooper York said...

Hey I love the activity. I just don't like kids. There is a place for kids.

In a sack at a bottom of a well.

Trooper York said...

By the way I will give you a call tomorrow Nick. We are good to go.

ndspinelli said...

I'm looking forward to it. I would like some suggestions on hotels. The better selections are in the financial district. Since it's a Friday night the rates are pretty good. But, there are some good places in Brooklyn. Ideally it would be nice to walk to dinner, but that may not be an option. A short subway or cab is also good.

windbag said...

A short subway or cab is also good.

I'm fairly certain they're all standard size.

Unknown said...

"...I would have vacationed on the A train."

OMG, priceless!