Saturday, September 21, 2013

"I am in for a Third."

Gale Sayers: [accepting the George S. Halas award] I'd like to tell you about a guy I used to know, a friend of mine. His name is Brian Piccolo. And he had the heart of a giant, and that rare form of courage that allows him to kid himself and his opponent, cancer. He had a mental attitude that makes me proud to have a friend who spells out the world 'courage,' 24 hours a day, every day of his life. Now you honor me by giving me this award. But I say to you here now Brian Piccolo is the man who deserves the George S. Halas award. It is mine tonight... and Brian Piccolo's tomorrow. Unless of course you realize that my concussions entitle me to a motherfucking big payday. On second thought what do I give a shit about some ignorant cracker who died fifty years ago. So fuck Brian Piccolo and his cancer bullshit. That's old news.
[Theme "Money" begins to play]
Gale Sayers: I love Brian Piccolo. But I love money more. I want more money. And I'd like all of you to love money too. And so tonight, when you hit your knees, please ask God to let me win my lawsuit. I am in for a third.

8 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Let's not be hatin' on Gale Sayers. The only more exciting runner than him was Barry Sanders. Then Ernie Coy.

The Dude said...

Colonel Sanders. Wait, that's racist, never mind.

54 40 or fight.

Billy Dee - cooler than cool.

Where is Cracker to tell us that slavery is what kept Billy Dee down?

The Crack Emcee said...

Sixty Grit,

You don't know shit:

My best friend's uncle.

Billy Dee would've made a lot more MONEY without the slave system in sports, asshole.

blake said...

Aw, say it ain't so!

I liked that book. My mom's favorite terarjerker is "Brian's Song"

The Dude said...

Whoa - look at Cracker gittin' all angry up in here. Angry Black "man" alert.

So, what sports did you play? Oh, right, you are a talentless spastic.

Go back to your whiner's ghetto.

The Dude said...

And while we are talking about slavery, please share with us again about how you were raised by ex-slaves. I never tire of that particular lie, you lying liar.

The Crack Emcee said...

Sixty Grit,

And while we are talking about slavery, please share with us again about how you were raised by ex-slaves. I never tire of that particular lie, you lying liar.

Your mother was a fart.

The Dude said...

She was. I think she used to own your mother.

Oh, right, you have no idea who your actual biological parents were, as you were sold down de ribbah by de mean massa!

So, once again, tell us about the ex-slaves who raised you, don't just impugn others.