Monday, September 9, 2013

I can't go to the pool....it is full of obnoxious kids

The pool was packed every day with kids. They had a half ass water slide but they were everywhere.
Paticularly in the hot tub. They had two pools for the kids. One was a very small one for the toddlers and the other one kids were allowed. The third pool was for adults only but that was always jammed. The problem was that the pool the kids could get in was too deep for a lot of them and they couldn't stand up in it so they just jumped into the hot tub. So all of the hot tubs were full with children all of the time.

Not for us. It was spa time.

11 comments:

ndspinelli said...

You need to go to Vegas, not a cruise. They have large pools w/ few kids. The Wynn and Encore have topless pools. No kids.

chickelit said...

You should have done a cannonball and wowed them with Archimedes' Principle

The Dude said...

Haven't we seen enough topless photos already?

Trooper York said...

I have been to Vegas 46 times.

Trooper York said...

I used to gamble a little in another life.

ndspinelli said...

I did not know this. I knew you've been to Vegas, but not that often.

rcocean said...

Glad to see you're fully sun protected.

Been to Vegas 46 times and I bet you never saw the sun.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Could you not scare the children away?

Trooper York said...

I could but they were mostly minorities and they would have George Zimmermaned me.

Trooper York said...

I didn't know you could pay for a cruise with a food stamp card but this is Barack Obama's America.

windbag said...

I'm dreading my upcoming cruise more and more with each day. If you're in international water and you throw one of the little bastards overboard, can you still be arrested or do the passengers vote on whether to punish or reward you?