Friday, September 20, 2013

Hey it's time for Thai food!

A little promotional video I did for Nine D Thai food for instagram.

The first time we went there Amy the owner came out and introduced herself and was very happy to see us. She kept going "I LUV FAT PEOPLE!!! FAT PEOPLE HAVE BIG BELLIES!!! THEY EAT SO MUCH!!!!! I LOVE FAT PEOPLE!"

Lisa was going to slug her until we found out her English was not too good. She became a very good friend who comes to our Christmas Party and gets drunk out of her face.

We asked her how things were at home in Thailand. She said " It very bad. All the Thai people are farting."

Lisa turned to me and I said "She means fighting." "Oh that makes sense."

2 comments:

blake said...

Really, farting would be far worse.

Think about it:

Everybody was kung-fu farting
Those noses sure were smarting
There was a little more sharting

ndspinelli said...

Thailand is a political clusterfuck.