Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cocktails at Via Brazil


So we spent the day fabric shopping in the Garment district today. We found some stuff but we couldn't close the deal because the owners weren't there so we have to go back tomorrow. It was a pain in the ass and a bunch of rolls of fabric fell on me but what are you gonna do.

Then we went to a fancy hair salon where the wife got a really expensive haircut that she really didn't like. It was a change for her and like most people they don't like change. So she was pretty upset.

To salvage the night we went to the restaurant I took her to on our first date. Via Brazil a Brazilian joint on W46th Street that used to be one of my haunts back in the 1980's. Of course nobody working there would remember us so it was no big deal. But the food is pretty good and the cocktails are great. I had my favorite capirinha's  and the wife had a nice tasty Malbac.

We had to turn it around.

I mean I am not about to go rent a dog to walk to get out of the house you know what I mean.

2 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

You look happy with a drink.

You deserve it.

ndspinelli said...

Those Irish eyes do shine w/ an adult beverage in hand.