Saturday, July 27, 2013

I think my glasses are half filled....wtf?


So the wife insisted a get a new pair of glasses. I need glasses to read nowadays because I am so fuckin' old. I had a pair of mega expensive ones but I used to use the cheap readers that I would buy at the show for $2 or $3 a pair. Then if I lost them or broke them I didn't give a shit.

Anyhoo I had to wait for her to pick out the new frames for me. You see I tried to explain being married in another thread. You stand your ground on some things. On most of the stuff who gives a shit. I don't care what glasses look like. We consulted and I more or less liked the semi-buddy Holly look. Black frames. Big enough for my fat head. I am wearing them now and they are working ok.

I still think I look like Rodney Dangerfield in his regular guy look only with a Buddy Holly twist.

What a fuckin' nerd!

8 comments:

The Dude said...

Yeah. Just like Buddy Holly.

Must not go there...

Cody Jarrett said...

Yeah...just like Buddy Holly.


More like The Big Bopper trying Buddy's glasses on.


awww honey...you knoooooow what I like...

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

CEO-MMP, someone had to say it...

ndspinelli said...

"The truth shall make you free." Most folks it is "set" you free. But it's "make."

Chip S. said...

Add a pork pie hat and you'll nail the Elvis Costello look.

Make it a derby hat for the Lou Costello look.

Cody Jarrett said...

Way closer to Oliver Hardy than Lou Costello.

Despite the trying to maintain the symmetry thing.

chickelit said...

Make it a derby hat for the Lou Costello look.

Make 'em coke bottle lenses for the Roscoe Arbuckle look.

Michael Haz said...

You're going all hipster on us, Trooper.