Sunday, July 28, 2013

It gets weird





So we are enjoying our cocktails at high table near the bar and notice something weird. There was a family of albino's sitting in every seat at the bar. I mean they weren't all albino's but five or six of them were. Every other seat with the bleached out kids who want you to go into the cornfield.

Jay the waiter comes up to me to ask how we are doing and I go "I don't know I feel pretty fucked up."

"Why's that?"

"Because I walked into the middle of the "Da Vinci Code" that's why. What the fuck?"


8 comments:

ndspinelli said...

It the Winter family reunion. How's Edgar looking these days?

ndspinelli said...

In the fairly good flick, The Heat, Melissa McCarthy does some great ballbusting of an albino DEA agent.

Cody Jarrett said...

One of the main characters of House of 1000 Corpses was an albino.

Well, a fauxbino, I guess, since the actor is just normal peach colored white.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

They used to be inbred Jackson Whites in North Jersey that were runaway slaves, Hessian soldiers, and Indians who had lot of albinos. You would see them sometimes around Ramsey and Mahwah.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Maybe it was Ben Benanke's successor?

blake said...

Could've been "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" trilogy, too!

The Dude said...

Again with the Lou Albino posts...

Methadras said...

Okay, so if they had red eyes, then I'd say they were true albinos. Otherwise, they may have been an entire family of inbreeds. It happens.