Monday, July 29, 2013

Roll Models


You know who was another role model for me. Forrest Tucker.

A big burly Irishman he was the guy everybody went to in F Troop to fix all the problems like he was their Daddy. He always had a scheme and although the didn't always work out he always tried. He was good natured and loved to drink and eat and tell stories.

Now not everyone liked him but everybody knew he was there when the shit hit the fan.

Also he was know as having the biggest dick in Hollywool.

I am know as acting like the biggest dick on the Internet.

So there you go.

6 comments:

Cody Jarrett said...

So basically, the white Big Papi.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I though the Queen had the biggest cock in Hollywood?

ndspinelli said...

First you say you can't see your dick, and then you say you have the biggest. Are you bipolar?

Cody Jarrett said...

First you say you can't see your dick, and then you say you have the biggest. Are you bipolar?

Or his belly's just really, really big.

Could be either.

Trooper York said...

Dude I don't want to go all Althouse on you but you need to read it more carefully Spinelli.

I said he had a big dick. I said I act like a big dick.

Jeeeez.

The Dude said...

Jupiter is very large, but I can't see it from here.

No other planetary references are needed.