Friday, July 26, 2013

Panda Sex with Charles Bukowski


BE KIND

we are always asked
to understand the other person's
viewpoint
no matter how
out-dated
foolish or
obnoxious.

one is asked
to view
their total error
their life-waste
with
kindliness,
especially if they are
aged.

but age is the total of
our doing.
they have aged
badly
because they have
lived
out of focus,
they have refused to
see.

not their fault?

whose fault?
mine?

I am asked to hide
my viewpoint
from them
for fear of their
fear.

age is no crime

but the shame
of a deliberately
wasted
life

among so many
deliberately
wasted
lives

is.       

6 comments:

The Dude said...

It's all Lem's fault.

I do not want to respond - someone likened him to a puppy, and I like dogs, so Lem gets a pass.

Drunk fuck...

Cody Jarrett said...

http://bukowskiforum.com/threads/you-dont-know-what-love-is-an-evening-with-charles-bukowski-by-raymond-carver.126/

I suck at the html link insertion. If someone wanted to fix it and delete this one...that would be fine.

You don't know what love is Bukowski said
I'm 51 years old look at me
I'm in love with this young broad
I got it bad but she's hung up too
so it's all right man that's the way it should be
I get in their blood and they can't get me out
They try everything to get away from me
but they all come back in the end
They all came back to me except
the one I planted

Trooper York said...

There are many Bukowski panda sex posts here. Just click on the tag and you will see a bunch of them.

That is how you can read any of the series. Enjoy.

MamaM said...

WARNING: Be wary, Be careful Be watchful lest you slip on a stick of butter inserted where it doesn't belong.

MamaM said...

Such a warning also applies on the eecumings/Abe Vigoda poetry posts, where it's possible to fall into a wrinkle and become lost.

Speaking of which, Where is ricpic???

Trooper York said...

Ha.

Well it's Ramadam so I think he is walking past mosques eating a falafel.