Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Lonely Hearts Murders



Lt. Mike Stone: Boy you look beat. What did you do party all night?
Inspector Steve Keller: Oh it was crazy man. I went out looking for pussy with my friend Pierre.
Lt. Mike Stone: Is that the airline stewardress?
Inspector Steve Keller: Steward. They call them stewards when they are guys. Anyway he was my wingman
and we met this crazy chick and we double teamed her. It was wild.
Lt. Mike Stone: What does double team mean? I know about double timing a broad but not double teaming her.
Inspector Steve Keller: We had sex with her at the same time. It was crazy. It was like a golf course
with every hole in action at the same time.
Lt. Mike Stone: That's disgusting. And the guy Pierre is a weirdo.
Inspector Steve Keller: He's not weird. He's french. Although he does have a pet monkey that he
is way too fond of.
Lt. Mike Stone: I don't know Steve. It still seems creepy.
Inspector Steve Keller: Hey what could go wrong? It's the 1970's man get with it Grandpa!
(The Lonely Hearts Murders, The Streets of San Francisco, 1973)

16 comments:

The Dude said...

Well, if one is patient one could zero in on where the hot zone is.

Trooper York said...

I think I have to continue this series only over here because I don't want to mess up what Lem is trying to do.

It is hard to be boring and non-controversial and have a lot of commenters so he has his work cut out for him.

I mean I love a math problem as much as the next guy.

2+2=Fuck You

The Dude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dude said...

All he said was "don't get personal".

Who doesn't love a challenge, am I right?

Trooper York said...

I wish him well.

I don't see how it works but I wish him well.

Trooper York said...

Plus it looks like a preponderance of teacher's pets types so I don't see how there are going to be enough controversial posts that will bring comments.

It remains to be seen.

Trooper York said...

I think they should make spinelli a guest host.

He could be like Joan Rivers or something.

In something other than looks that is.

The Dude said...

Shouting Thomas would be a good choice. He could go by Gritando Tomas to fit in better.

ndspinelli said...

I would be a horrible guest host.

Trooper York said...

No you wouldn't. You have a bunch of interesting stories to tell and have life experiences in the real world that so many of the people doing it now do not.

But you are a Juvenile delinquent like me so you only get to clap erasers and go to detention. The good little boys and girls get to be in charge of the class.

The Dude said...

Clap erasure - that sounds like a job description.

Chip S. said...

I finished my math homework, so I can comment now.

That puzzle only requires two moves. Who the fuck needs three?

See, this ↑ is why I can't comment at Lem's.

Chip S. said...

I did learn that it takes a group of men two days to raise rhhardin's pole, tho.

I think a couple of dogs could've gotten the job done in minutes.

Chip S. said...

Also, this: A butter knife is the universal tool.

That was actually a pretty good swipe at Meade.

Michael Haz said...

AllenS should guest post.

ndspinelli said...

Thanks, Trooper but I prefer to tell anecdotes when topical. I don't like the spotlight, that's one reason I was successful. Commenting is really the only time I tend to tell anecdotes. If I'm w/ people I like, as is the case here, and I have a couple drinks, I will tell stories. But, you folks know more about what I did than many people who know me pretty well.