Thursday, July 25, 2013

Time for cocktails.

So we had a very busy day today. I went and got new specs and Lisa had an eye exam.

Then we went to the store to do a fitting for the fall line while we had a full store and had to sell. We did pretty good and had a bunch of online sales I had to process in between times. So we were frazzled.

We had to do the Wednesday night thing at Marco Polo. It was a tough night because one of the regulars had croaked and everyone was at the wake. I didn't know about it cause I would have went. It was only one night and everyone came back and started drinking big time.

I had told Tony the bartender that I wanted to drink capirina's so he got the necessary stuff to make it happen. Good times/

8 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I am having a Strega

Trooper York said...

Nice.

I prefer grappa but that is still pretty good.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

A Strega is good after dinner. A grappa is good if you want more than one...

Trooper York said...

I always want more than one.

Of everything.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Trooper,
Except wives.

Trooper York said...

Ha.

Ain't that the truth.

ndspinelli said...

Trooper, You do look like Bert Lahr.

The Dude said...

Or the demon spawn of Bert Lahr and Jack Elam.