Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Lonely Hearts Murders


Inspector Steve Keller: I think I might have located the woman in the video.
Lt. Mike Stone: Really. That's great. What did you find out?
Inspector Steve Keller: Well I was perusing the Lonely Hearts Dating column of the Chronicle and I
found a bunch of postings from a woman who described herself in such a way that it might be the
poor woman in the video.
Lt. Mike Stone: What the hell where you doing reading the Lonely Hearts column? Where you looking for
a date? What happened to that cunning linguist woman?
Inspector Steve Keller: We broke up. She left a bad taste in my mouth.
(The Lonely Hearts Murders, The Streets of San Francisco, 1973)

1 comment:

The Dude said...

That photo reminds me of a bit on Family Guy - that looks like Karl got two kilos of cocaine - one for each nostril.

Okay, enough of that!