Friday, July 19, 2013

SM Stirling keeps busting my balls

SM Stirling is busting my balls again. He keeps posting a chapter of the next book in his Emberverse Series and it leaves me wanting more. I mean he pushes the story along every two weeks or so but he won't publish the whole thing till the fall.

So every couple of days I check out his website to see if there is a new chapter. There was one today so I was happy. Now I am sad because I already read it and have to wait three weeks for the next one.

SM Stirling keeps busting my balls.

3 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Land the fucking plane Stirling...oh wait there are no planes in the Emberverse!

Trooper York said...

He actually replied to a post like this once and explained his theory about why this was a good ploy.

I just don't buy it.

blake said...

That's one downside of making the blog private, though!