Sunday, July 14, 2013

Secret Agent Man!




So today the wife and I were alone in the store and it was very busy. That's the way it usually works out. When it is just us we work our ass off.

We needed to take a break so I got sent off to Dunkin Donuts to get their big iced teas. We have been enjoying them this summer. So I took the opportunity to sneak some donuts back to the store.

You see I am not supposed to eat Donuts. Or Pizza. Or anything good because it is going to make me fatter. The wife has dietary restrictions so our home cooking is all healthy and shit. But sometimes you just need a greasy donut.

Or six.

(Don't rat me out red)

7 comments:

The Dude said...

You should send the guy who works in your shop - he seems like a reasonable sort of guy.

ndspinelli said...

Just eat the donuts that don't leave any trace. No powdered sugar!

ndspinelli said...

Plus, she might think you're snorting coke.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Well snorting coke you lose weight...

Trooper York said...

The guy who works in my shop is a dick.

Unknown said...

Wait a second...am I that dick?

blake said...

Wait, Troop has an employee commenting on the blog?