Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Devil Needs a New PA Announcer


(Lucifer strides into Hell in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt smoking a cigar and scratching his
balls. He does that a lot. That's why they call him old scratch)
Lucifer: How the fuck are you  Forcas? Ah who the fuck am I kidding I don't give a shit. I'm back from vacation so let's get to work. I need a new PA announcer and I am getting tired of waiting around. I have a lot of work to do while my son is still President. Who you got?
Forcas: Did you enjoy your time in NYC?
Lucifer: Yeah it was kind of cool. I mean literally. It was about 100 degrees so I had to wear a sweater. But I got to enjoy a lot of people suffering and crying from the heat.
I stayed with Anthony and Huma. We had to do some planning. So let’s get to it.  Who do we have lined up.
Forcas: Well we had one of the mo’s from Glee. You know the one who pretended to be a football player.
Lucifer: We went over this already. I can’t have that douche as a PA Announcer.  I hate that show. I mean they are doing my work but I don’t want them to burst into song all the time. You know what a pain in the ass that is? It’s bad enough when Gene Kelly does it while he is burning in the fiery pits of hell.
Forcas: Yes sire. Well we also have a famous journalist.
Lucifer: OH GREAT!  IS DAN RATHER FINALLY HERE!
Forcas: No my Dread Lord.
Lucifer: Erza Klein? Joe Klein? Sidney Blumenthal? William Kristol? DON”T TELL ME THAT SKANKY WHORE ANN COUTLER FINALLY GOT STRANGLED BY MR. GOODBAR!
Forcas: None of those I am sorry sire.  Let me send for her.
Helen Thomas: (slides down the stairwell to hell and tumbles at the feet of Satan and his right hand fallen angel Forcas , a blowsy and disheveled Helen Thomas falls ass over teakettle and her pearls break and scatter all over the floor.) What the fuck...where am I? I BLAME THE  JJJJJJEEEEEEEWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucifer: MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

11 comments:

Trooper York said...

I am throwing Lem some of my best bits so he can keep up his traffic.

I just hope it is not too strong for him.

The Dude said...

Not bad, perhaps not strong enough, but they are a weak-assed bunch over there.

Chip S. said...

I know a lot of you have been wondering whatever happened to Seven Machos.

Good news. He's found a new job that's truly fulfilling.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Meh! Good stuff from you Troop!

ndspinelli said...

Do you think JFK porked her?

chickelit said...

Just for the halal of it?

blake said...

Shockah twist!

The Dude said...

Well, the team is known as the D-bags, so that is fitting.

Chip S. said...

Something about this post made me think of masks.

windbag said...

Didn't see that ending coming. Hilarious.

rcocean said...

Do you think JFK porked her? No, but Clinton did.