Thursday, May 28, 2020

'I can't breathe:' Death of unarmed black man George Floyd leads to firi...



There are very few people who were as supportive as I was of the police with all they had to deal with. Especially with Black Lives Matters and the assassination attempts and Ferguson and all the rest. But the police have lost me and I can not support them or their bullshit anymore.

This last case of the straight up murder of George Floyd is one step beyond for me. I have always know the cops were corrupt and lazy. I remember when they used to collect for the Pad and came into Toomey's Tavern to get their dough while I was getting a growler for my old man. I remember how they used to coop under the F Train stop on Smith Street back in the day. They are uniformly lazy and useless. When you need a cop in seconds they are ten minutes away.

I had always listened to fellow conservatives tell me that we didn't have to worry about the government taking away our guns or our rights because the police would not enforce unconstitutional orders. Now I see them beating down the doors of a church in Chicago and arresting people in Brooklyn for opening up their business. Taking orders from the likes of DeBlasio.

The murder of this poor mook is not an anomaly. The cops who did it had a bunch of excessive force beefs. They should never have a gun and the ability to murder us.  The cops have too much power. They are good germans who will follow orders. They will take away your rights in service of governmental power.

We need to have full concealed carry available to all citizens. We need to protect ourselves. The police have forfeited our consideration by their behavior during this phony coronavirus crisis.

Conservatives need to step up and call these people to account. They are no longer worthy of our support.

1 comment:

The Dude said...

A democrat union member is involved in the death of a career felon, the circumstances are ambiguous - we don't hear much about the years they worked together and no one mentions the time that brave courageous George pistol whipped a victim after he invaded her house, the mayor and governor of the city where the officer worked were fine with his previous transgressions, and best of all, now all their constituents get free sneakers and televisions.

I will leave it at that - unless and until troops start dropping rioters like the bags of dirt they are this will continue. Fire by rank would be my order - it's not as though any republicans will die in the process.